Complete Watch Overhaul
Quality Watches Require Quality Attention
As with any instrument of precision, routine service — referred to as "complete overhaul" — is essential to the well-functioning of your valuable timepiece, and to maintain its value as an investment.
Mechanical watches should undergo this complete overhaul every three to five years.
A routine complete maintenance or complete overhaul includes the following:
- Complete dismantling of watch and movement followed by careful inspection of all components
- Cleaning and replacement (at additional cost) or repair of worn or damaged movement parts, as needed, using genuine parts
- Reassembly of movement, oiling of jewels, and calibration of timing mechanism
- Polishing & refinishing of case & bracelet, unless otherwise instructed
- Rigorous quality control and testing for 72 hours, including timekeeping, water resistance test to factory specifications, and visual inspection
- Two years warranty, certain restrictions may apply
Two years guarantee
In strict adherence to the watch manufacturer's guidelines and using only genuine parts, all work is undertaken at our state-of-the-art service facility followed by a rigorous series of quality control tests and backed by a two-years guarantee (certain restrictions may apply).
Testing and Quality Control
The uncompromising and systematic inspections conducted by our quality control specialists testify to the high standards we place on all work undertaken at our premises.
All movements and watches, without exception, are subject to a series of rigorous technical tests and visual inspections to verify their accuracy, winding function, power reserve, water resistance, and overall appearance.
Only when your timepiece has successfully passed all phases of our stringent quality requirements will we issue a two years warranty, certain restrictions may apply.
Get Your Watch Repaired Today
You can also call us directly at 888-EXCEL-88 (888-392-3588) or +1(305)460-0019