Scheduled Watch Maintenance
Regular Care To Avoid Watch Repair
Water Resistance Testing
We strongly recommend your watch undertake a water-resistance test every year.
Excel Time Service is proud to offer this important safety check on a complimentary basis. The procedure is simple, and takes only a few minutes using specialized equipment at our facility.
Quartz Maintenance Service
Quartz watches need to be serviced more frequently, as batteries normally last only two or three years.
A routine quartz watch partial maintenance includes the following:
- Dismantling of watch and movement followed by careful inspection of all components
- Cleaning and replacement (at additional cost) or repair of worn or damaged movement parts, as needed, using genuine parts
- Ultrasonic cleaning of case & bracelet (polishing & refinishing available at extra cost)
- Rigorous quality control and testing for 72 hours, including timekeeping, water resistance test to factory specifications, and visual inspection
- One-year service guarantee
In strict adherence to the watch manufacturer's guidelines and using only genuine parts, all work is undertaken at our state-of-the-art service facility, followed by a rigorous series of quality control tests and backed by a one-year guarantee.
(Please note that a quartz watch requiring a complete overhaul, which includes the replacement of the quartz movement, is subject to a higher servicing price.)