Meet the Excel Team
A Century of Combined Experience & Know-How in Fine Watch Repair
Reliable and competent, our watchmakers are skilled craftsmen, who between them have over a century of accumulated experience. All are factory-trained in applying the very latest watchmaking techniques and technology to ensure your watch receives the finest attention to quality.
Our team has obtained recognition and certifications from the most highly regarded and trusted organizations in the watchmaking industry, including:
- AWCI (American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute): the USA watch industry benchmark for excellence and integrity in fine watch repair and watchmaking.
- WOSTEP (Watchmakers of Switzerland Training and Educational Program): the Swiss watch industry's most respected institution for higher learning in watchmaking and watch repair instruction.
- SAWTA is an entity created by Rolex®. The SAWTA curriculum is unique because it covers the entire watch – servicing/repairing movements, polishing case and bracelet, casing the movement, waterproofing the watch – as well as necessary administrative skills (order/inventory of spare parts, bookkeeping, etc.), and general professionalism when it comes to communication with customers and suppliers, knowledge of industry, etc. – all skills needed by a talented watchmaker working for a highly reputable independent service provider like Excel Time Service.
Our Watch Repair Team
Founder & Managing Director
Patrick has over 30 years experience managing luxury watch after-sales service departments:
- Managing Director, After-Sales Service, Rolex® Watch USA, Inc. & Rolex® Company of Canada, Ltd.
- Managing Director, After-Sales Service, Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH) Watch & Jewelry USA: Tag Heuer, Zenith, Chaumet, Christian Dior, and Ebel
- Director, Vintage Timepieces, Christie's Auction House, North America, located at Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY
Joint Graduate Degree: MBA & Journalism, Columbia University, New York.
Undergraduate Degree: Political Science and International Relations, University of Rochester, New York.
- Rotary International
- AWCI (American Watch & Clock Institute)
- Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce
- Ambassador, Mercy Hospital Foundation (Miami, FL)
Captain, Swiss Army
International background & perspective: Born in Bienne, Switzerland; has lived, studied, and worked in Switzerland, Canada, United States, and Japan.
Multi-lingual: French, English, Spanish
Nanako is our very cheerful and accomplished client relations expert with over 15 years experience.
In addition to watch industry experience, her background includes positions as a highly respected flight attendant and chief purser at ANA airlines (All Nippon Airlines), Japan, and most recently as a client relations advisor at the multinational conglomerate Marubeni Corporation of America, NYC.
International background & perspective: Born in Aomori, Japan; has lived, studied, and worked in Japan and the United States.
Bilingual: Japanese & English
Certified Watchmaker, CW21 CERTIFICATION (The American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute Certified Watchmaker for the 21st Century), SAWTA CERTIFICATION (Swiss-American Watchmaking Training Alliance), graduate, with Honors, of Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology Watchmaking and Micro-technology, class of 2010
Joungho has expertise in quartz & mechanical movements, including chronographs, and is a specialist in Rolex® and ETA calibers.
International background & perspective: Born in Seoul, South Korea; has lived, studied, and worked in South Korea and the United States.
Bilingual: Korean & English
SAWTA CERTIFICATION (Swiss-American Watchmaking Training Alliance), graduate, with Distinction, of Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology Watchmaking and Micro-technology, class of 2015
Sevinc, having recently graduated, is gaining her expertise in fine watch repair & service, with an emphasis on mechanical movements.
She has obtained factory-certified service and watch repair instruction from leading brands, such as: Rolex®, Breitling, Bulgari and ETA.
International background & perspective: Born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA; has lived, studied, and worked in the United States.
Bilingual: English & Turkish.
Norberto is an accomplished master polisher with over 25 years of expertise in the craft of fine watch case and bracelet polishing. He will bring shine to your timepiece!
International background & perspective: Born in Havana, Cuba; has lived, studied, and worked in Cuba and the United States.
Bilingual: Spanish & English
Get Your Watch Repaired Today
You can also call us directly at +1(305)460-0019